Adolescents are going through all kinds of changes in their lives. Central Student Ministries, or CSM is there to help students find their way spiritually, and to make sense of all the changes they are experiencing. There are large group times together, small group times, retreats, activities, and much more available to jr. and sr. high students here at Central.
The purpose of Central Student Ministries is to raise-up a generation of passionate life-long Christ followers. Some distinctives include:
• A commitment to the Word of God, we teach from it, our worship is shaped by it, and we plan everything we do around it...We want our students to see their lives as part of a BIG STORY, God's story.
• Community. We put a premium on relationships with peers and with leaders. The motto of our leaders is, "follow me as I follow Christ" (1 Corinthians 11:1). And, we try to get every student involved in a small group with peers.
• Worship. We want to teach young people to worship God with their whole life...Every decision...Everyday. Worship doesn't just happen during a church service.
• Movement. We want to equip and send our students. We are aiming to train up a generation of radical Christ followers that will take their faith beyond the walls of a church. We encourage them to reach out with the love of Christ to their families, school campuses, and any other places that they can think of. Join us in the movement.
• Parents are a vital key in accomplishing our goal. C.S.M. views the relationship with parents as a partnership where we work together to accomplish the task of training our young people. Please check out the Links for Parents at www.centralstudentsministry.blogspot.com to get more info.
If you are in grades 6- 12 then we would love it if you came to check out our services.
FUEL: Grades 6-8: Wednesdays 6–7:30 pm
IGNITE: Grades 9-12: Wednesdays 7:30–9 pm
During the summer months we combine both age groups for Central Student Ministry.
Starting July 9th we will have United on Wednesdays from 7-8:30 p.m.
Sign up for Parent Emails from Cory